In Codisats, we develop powerful, unique software intended to meet customers’ unique demands using state-of-the-art tools. We are skilled and deliver successful solutions that accord with all the specified requirements while invariably staying within time and budget limits
HOW WE DO IT
We adopt two approaches to achieve this mostly:
- Here you provide us with specifications and you receive a finished project tailored to the specifications you provided
- With agile you are in charge during the whole development process and are welcome to add/change requirements and assess the already implemented functionality on the go.
If you have several different applications working independently and you are going to develop your system, you need to make all its components speak the same language. Even if different technologies have been used to create them.
Whenever you decide to incorporate a new component in your system, you will be able to choose software you prefer and configure it to your needs; and all that without risking conflicts or failures. As a result, you will improve performance of your software and ensure smooth development of your IT infrastructure in the future.
With our professional maintenance support services you will:
- Gain easier transition of new products releases and upgrades to end users.
- Reduce the cost for technical support.
- Improve service response and resolution time.
- Free your IT resources to focus on the company’s other core capacities.
Our applications can be delivered with the required test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists, etc.) to give the Customer a clear view of the application performance in different cases and simplify its modification in the future.
We adopt this process of Software Development methodology to minimize risk and deliver your projects in a short time boxes, where at the end of each time box we reevaluate the project priorities together. This helps us keep a better communication between us while we work
Rapid Application Development
We use this method of software development to ensure your software products are developed faster without compromising their quality. We usually embrace object-oriented programming paradigm, which inherently encourages code re-use.
When we use the waterfall methodology for your project, we set goals for each phase of development, we ensure each phase is completed before proceeding with another without revision. This helps us deliver projects on time as each phase is planned in detail